LONG JOURNEY , IT END





-- At April 11, 2011 .. 2010-2011 , WE BSED - TLE 4A student at Mindanao University of Science and Technology bowed to our Alma Mater and wave to Her as we owe our success in our studies. By these, it helps us to pursue more in our life, because life is continues or somewhat the mathematicians says "infinity".
Yeah, we finished the college life indeed, we face right now the biggest and more challenging journey. The Journey for our future.

Now, I'm planning to find a job to have a extra income because my father want's to enroll me in masters in teaching and also taking up the LET (Licensure Examination for Teachers) these coming September. I want to work hard for it, to pass the board exam. And I actually knew that I really passed it with my trust on myself and to the Almighty Father.

Hope that I will climb the highest peak of the mountain in my life.
:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog